Step 1: Create a Developer Account
Get access to the documentation and resources you need to start integrating uShip's API.
- After you register, confirm your registration via the system-generated email. If you did not receive this email within a reasonable amount of time, please email us at email@example.com.
- Contact Business Development for next steps: uShipAPIrequest@uship.com.
Step 2: Test Drive
Log in to test calls and access documentation. We'll need to grant you the proper credentials to test drive.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with SMB and Enterprise organizations worldwide.
- uShip Sr. Director of Software Development Speaks at BAPI: Disruptive Businesses
- uShip's eBay Partnership: What It Means for uShip Service Providers
- uShip Marketplace Partnerships Grow in 2013
- CrunchBase Profile on uShip's Start-up Growth
- Get Started
- Authorization Code
- Resource Owner Password Credentials
- Client Credentials
- Hypermedia Links
- Error Handling
- Design Guide
- API Reference
- Shipping Estimates
- Published Rates
- Driver Networks
- Tracking Reference
- Create Users
- User Profile
- Profile Images
- Object Reference